does 6s /+ still have sharp edge on lightning port?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VesselA, Sep 26, 2015.

1. VesselA macrumors regular

the 6+ has a sharp edge on the lightning port which scrapes or scratches your finger in certain typing positions which I've always found annoying and a slightly poor engineering Finnish, is the sharp edge still there in the s models? -

2. immortal.tak macrumors newbie

immortal.tak

I am so glad I am not the only one who noticed this sharp edge issue. Instead of cutting my finger, the headphone jack hole cuts and braises my palm while using using apps that require portrait mode. When I first contacted Apple about this issue, they were sending me a new replacement phone. But when I asked the safety support senior adviser will he receive my phone when I send it back for exchange? He said no, it goes straight to their warehouse and gets destroyed/lost. I am not ok with that, this can be a serious hazardous issue if the sharp edges were to injury our children.

Do Apple even quality check their products anymore? They weren't even taking my issue seriously when they did not call me back as he stated originally that he would. They request me to document this injury.

The worst part so far is, the replacement phone they sent has even SHARPER edges.

Anyone else has had this issue before?

Attached Files: