Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wbrat

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 18, 2014
Apple states that "If you get an email with a flight reservation or a restaurant confirmation, iOS 9 can create a suggested event in Calendar for you".

I haven't been able to reproduce that so far. Does it work for you guys? Or maybe it is (one of many) features limited to certain (US, UK) markets?

Reactions: Darrensk8

gsmornot

macrumors 68040
Sep 29, 2014
Apple states that "If you get an email with a flight reservation or a restaurant confirmation, iOS 9 can create a suggested event in Calendar for you".

I haven't been able to reproduce that so far. Does it work for you guys? Or maybe it is (one of many) features limited to certain (US, UK) markets?
It works. When it does, you will see the invite at the top of the email (like an attachment). Open it, add the invite to the calendar and away you go. Just used it for adding flights to my calendar from a travel center notice.

Darrensk8

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2010

I haven't seen it work at all so far.
I've had conformation emails for flights, cinema and theatre books and nothing!

gwhizkids

macrumors G4
Jun 21, 2013
Just sent an email from Delta airlines to myself regarding an upcoming trip. Both the outgoing and return flights were on there as events.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.