Does album artwork cost, iTunes.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ThatiPhoneKid, Jun 20, 2019.

1. ThatiPhoneKid macrumors 6502a

I have downloaded music from YouTube audio converter and want to get album artwork from iTunes, will apple charge me to do this? Thanks

2. Apple fanboy macrumors Nehalem

Apple fanboy

Can you download album artwork from iTunes. I’m sure it’s available online, but not sure if the resolution would be good enough.

3. benshive macrumors regular

Find the artwork on Google Images or somewhere else and download it. In iTunes right click on the song, select Song Info, select the Artwork tab, select Add Artwork, and then pick the image.

4. mikzn macrumors 65816

mikzn

Personally I do it manually if it does not have the info I want when purchased - I don't trust the auto import - I prefer accurate and detailed info .

Wikipedia is the best place for comprehensive info IMHO - then update the tags in itunes - info

Google image search is good sometimes album covers if that is all you are after?

If you are looking for a batch download and update - here is a good place to start - Doug's AppleScripts iTunes

5. AngelsEmpire macrumors newbie

AngelsEmpire

Add manually, as others have stated. You get more control and can there can be a lot to choose from.

6. AngerDanger macrumors 601

AngerDanger

No