Does an app like this exist?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by stofferdk, Dec 20, 2010.

1. stofferdk macrumors regular

Dear MacRumours forum members,

I am in need of an app with specific function for my iPhone, and if anyone knows the inventory of the app store, it must be you guys combined :)

So, does any app you know/seen match the follow description:

I need a reference app for info I input myself, and it must be browsable by hierarchy. For example:

When I open the app, I am met by 5 (any number) of options that I input myself:
    In my case they would be:
    1. Head
    2. Upper limb
    3. Lower limb
    4. Embryo
    5. Histology

Then, choosing a headline, I am brought to another screen with options relating to the topic just chosen.

and the hierarchy will continue further and further for as long as I wish, until a picture or document is presented. Which I will have authored myself.

So, a breadcrumb path might look like:

Upper limb>x muscle group>picture/document

I know there are reference anatomy apps out there, but I wish for one as described, so I can enter only the information I am supposed to learn for my exam. Everytime I forget something, I can then quickly look it up through my own system without seeing info I am not supposed to be learning.

Is there any document viewer out there with folder structure that might qualify?

2. stofferdk thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for your reply!

Someone answered my twitter referring me to "AirShare". Works like a charm, and easy to update wirelessly :)

bit expensive though : /