Does an iPhone extended battery like this exist?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by PaulieORF, Nov 30, 2009.

1. PaulieORF macrumors regular

I have a Kensington battery which works great. The only thing I would change if I could is how it charges. It uses a micro USB to USB cable to charger. I am looking to get a battery for my friend, but would like to get her one that charges using the Apple dock connector, and even better would be if you could connect it in between your iPhone and computer and sync through it. The Kensington one does not let you sync when you connect it to your computer and iPhone, only charge.

I've been looking around the web for something like this, but haven't been able to come up with anything. I was hoping someone here has had better luck than me.

Thanks.

2. cbr1000f macrumors newbie

3. PaulieORF thread starter macrumors regular

Great, this is pretty much what I'm looking for. One issue with this one is that my friend has a case so it looks like it won't fit in this one. Do you have a link to the one that you have, or the name of it?

Thanks again!

4. PaulieORF thread starter macrumors regular

I did find this one here: http://www.cellphoneshop.net/batterywhite.html

It doesn't say whether or not it will sync the iPhone through the battery or not, but for the price I think it's worth it anyway. I ordered one up.

Thanks again for your help.