Does an iPhone extended battery like this exist?

PaulieORF

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 4, 2009
Connecticut
I have a Kensington battery which works great. The only thing I would change if I could is how it charges. It uses a micro USB to USB cable to charger. I am looking to get a battery for my friend, but would like to get her one that charges using the Apple dock connector, and even better would be if you could connect it in between your iPhone and computer and sync through it. The Kensington one does not let you sync when you connect it to your computer and iPhone, only charge.

I've been looking around the web for something like this, but haven't been able to come up with anything. I was hoping someone here has had better luck than me.

Thanks.

PaulieORF

macrumors regular
Original poster
Mar 4, 2009
Connecticut
I have one like this that works well. This one is even better than mine, because it fits the bottom of the iPhone. Mine just hangs out of the docking port, and puts quite a bit of strain on the port itself - have to recharge the phone flat on the desk.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Rechargeable...AU_MobilePhoneAccessories?hash=item414af3c0ff

Regards,
Chris.
Great, this is pretty much what I'm looking for. One issue with this one is that my friend has a case so it looks like it won't fit in this one. Do you have a link to the one that you have, or the name of it?

Thanks again!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.