Does anbody have problems with their incipio feather?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by gt40x4, Mar 11, 2010.

1. gt40x4 macrumors member

gt40x4

My incipio feather seems to be a little loose on my iphone. When i press the sleep/wake button it slides down and i dont want the case to be scratching my iphone. Is there a good way to fix this?

2. ngenerator macrumors 68000

ngenerator

Yeah, get a new case, lol. IMO, the feather is horrible. The PS Air Jacket was pretty much the same thickness, but doesn't break every time I try to take if off.

3. Jmacman78 macrumors 6502

Jmacman78

I was going to say the same, I have an incipio and I'm not a huge fan. If I were to buy a really thin case again it would be the Switcheasy nude.

4. gt40x4 thread starter macrumors member

gt40x4

IMO i do like it, its just not perfect. Im also thinking about getting the bodyguardz, are thoes any good?

5. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

@gt40x4 i've tested the Incipio Feather for a few days but never noticed the loose fit. My Feather sits well on the iPhone back, maybe they changed some of the dimensions? Who knows.. :)

6. DukeL macrumors member

DukeL

Get another one. Only some have the loose fit issue. I got a two pack at at&t store and the blue one is loose like u mentioned but the black is trump tight.

7. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I also got a 2-pack from the AT&T store and both of mine fit perfectly. I never noticed any movement at all.

8. JennaLDS macrumors 6502

JennaLDS

I want to see this review, because I am thinking about getting one but I dont know anyone who has one, will you PM me or post back to this thread when you get the review up? I am curious to read it.

9. alamperti macrumors member

alamperti

@JennaMcDowell gonna get my CAZE Zero5 soon, will let you know as soon my review will be available :)

10. thebubbatex macrumors regular

I have had a black Feather since last summer and it still fits fine - not loose at all. I take it off every week or two but it still feels like it is part of the phone.

11. sparkomatic macrumors 6502a

sparkomatic

I have a couple of them that fit just fine with no problems.

12. cherrybomb macrumors regular

cherrybomb

So far I've had two incipio feather cases. The first one I had for ages well over a year with no problems whatsoever, then recentley I decided to clean my phone and took the cover off and managed to snap the damn thing in half! So I bought a new one and the matte finish started peeling off to reveal a shiny surface after one week of use (not cool). Although I prefer what's underneath, that definitley shouldn't be happening, and can happily say that this will be the last time I purchase any of incipio's products. I'm now looking at the incase perforated case or anything else for that matter...

13. sammjordan macrumors member

You know they have a lifetime warranty on their products right? I had a feather that started cracking about 7-8 months after I bought it, they replaced it at no cost to me (even asked me if I wanted the same or different color)