Does any of ur ipads have speaker problems?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Dragvinz, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Dragvinz, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2011

Dragvinz macrumors member

ok, so this is about my second replacement ipads. I received two brand new replacement ipads today, and one of them have a bleed at the upper left hand corner. Now, the main problem is this. I tested both speakers at maximum volume for the both ipads, and found out that the other one without the backlight bleeding sounds softer than the one that has the backlight bleeding. Both are tested with the same maximum volume levels. Is this something to worry about? I am not happy with both of them.

2. DeaconGraves macrumors 65816

DeaconGraves

I think you just answered your question. If you're not satisfied with the product (any product) return it.

3. caubeck macrumors 6502

1. Is there a reason the backlight bleed stops you from enjoying the device? If so, go to 3. Otherwise go to 4.

2. Would having a less-than-loud speaker spoil your enjoyment of the device? If so, go to 3. Otherwise go to 4.

3. Return the device.

4. Keep the device, its flaws aren't important to you.

My iPad 2 speaker is less powerful than on my iPad 1. There's some bleed but I don't notice it if I don't look for it or use my iPad in situations where I know it will be visible. I thought of returning it the day I got home and switched it on. Now I don't remember its defects unless I'm reading a post like yours.

4. Alaerian Guest

Alaerian

This. By all means, this.

Don't be so picky. I guarantee that your enjoyment of said device will be unaffected it you would simply take the time to enjoy it and stop fussing.

Also, pick a more descriptive thread title next time.

5. Dragvinz thread starter macrumors member

picky or whatever, i went over to the genius bar today to get both checked and the rep said the speakers have problem. So, to those who just purchased one ipad, u guys might not even know if ur ipads have a problem with the speakers or not unless u guys are able to compare it with another ipad. to my surprise, i realised that the 'brand new' ipad which has the speaker issue has a cosmetic condition of very good, not excellent. It was then i just noticed a scratch, on the 'brand new' ipad. well done.

anyways, different people have different personalities. if u decide to be one that is not so picky, thats ur own choice. i speak for those who are picky about what they paid for, and thats only natural, and not only that, a right.