Does ANY slider work on Ios4?

vince24L

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 21, 2009

Also..
I have PSN GO. currently cracked to test it out. Yet when I tried to test it out, It says my account has been locked for an hour for having a cracked version of the app. How does it know anyways?

Benji222

macrumors 65816
Dec 21, 2009
So Cal

Also..
I have PSN GO. currently cracked to test it out. Yet when I tried to test it out, It says my account has been locked for an hour for having a cracked version of the app. How does it know anyways?
Well, who cares.
Cracked app discussion isnt supported here.
Obviously the developer wants you to spend the 1-2$ for it.

qckslvrsiete

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
In the interest of not starting a new thread, I would like to re-ask the OP's first question because I have the same problem. As far as I can tell I have the latest version of winterboard, and have made all the upgrades in cydia, but I still can't get the slider to change. Currently trying the Clear Rain iOS 4 theme and can't get slider to change. Any help would be appreciated!

scirica

macrumors 68020
May 13, 2008
Dallas, TX
I too am having the same issue......d/l-ed multiple sliders, with none working. :confused::confused:
I have tried all the mini sliders I can find, and none work for me either. I would love a savvy developer to create a mini-slider set for the iP4. My LockInfo is looking crowded with the FAT Apple slider.

elistion

macrumors newbie
Aug 3, 2010
took the Slider by Dek_seeD and figured out how to do this crap myself after hours of searching.

Here is a winterboard theme, ssh and drop it in your /library/themes folder. if you don't like the sounds, delete the UISounds folder. Only thing I've found I missed was the Slide to Unlock text when the alarm is going off.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8413007/Slider By Dek_seeD iOS4.rar

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.