Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

seeforyourself

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 1, 2014
My display keeps having lines go across when pressure is on one side more than the other and sometimes the line stay.

dcc8d5f0a6a6252bfbbd696fa4b51b1f.jpg

I can't remember if my other MacBook Pro touchbar had this problem (yes this is already my 2nd replacement!)

rTHIS

macrumors newbie
Dec 2, 2016
Portugal
Return and pray... i'm going to my 3rd replacement (issues with speakers and loose parts inside).

seeforyourself

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 1, 2014
Lines on the display is a huge issue, they won't be mad at you.

My screen is totally cracked now (LCD not glass) I hope Apple doesn't take it as "accidental damage". Though I had it under 24 hrs and the computer is in good physical condition...

fs454

macrumors 68000
Dec 7, 2007
Los Angeles / Boston
My screen is totally cracked now (LCD not glass) I hope Apple doesn't take it as "accidental damage". Though I had it under 24 hrs and the computer is in good physical condition...

How did that happen? You may have a hard time here - it's not typical that they treat cracked displays as a warranty issue. Best of luck.

seeforyourself

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 1, 2014
How did that happen? You may have a hard time here - it's not typical that they treat cracked displays as a warranty issue. Best of luck.

I got the display like that. It hasn't even left my desk since I opened it...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.