Does anybody have the TouchRebel?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by natezire71, Oct 3, 2008.

1. natezire71 Guest

I ordered one Monday, and still nothing. No tracking information or emails saying it was shipped, nothing like that..... Does anybody know what the deal is?

2. fsron macrumors member

I order one on Yesterday morning and I got an email that it shipped today. I expect to get it by Monday and with any luck maybe tomorrow, I'm not to far from San Francisco.

3. Kwats macrumors member

ordered mine monday supposedly shipped tuesday but now friday its just now im california i live in michigan lol.

4. Tech Star macrumors member

I got mine today when I ordered it on Wednesday. :D

I like it, first case I have ever bought. It is pretty sturdy, does not add a lot of weight, but it protects it. I did not apply the screen protector it comes with though as I don't think a screen protector is necessary.

5. Rockrover macrumors member

Ordered mine Tues...Paid through PP, and had e-mail confirmation of shipping the next day. Had a USPS tracking #, but that's just about useless other than knowing when it shipped.

Hope to see it in today's mail...If not Monday. Definitely going to put the screen protector on as I've got a small scratch on my new 2g screen :( Careful when you put your touch in your pocket...I didn't know there was a little sand in it and the rest is history.

--D

6. California King macrumors 65816

Can you please post some pics of it in the iPod? Maybe a video review? :)

7. iTeen macrumors 65816

iTeen

8. Rockrover macrumors member

Guy's, there are plenty of pics on the switcheasy web site.

This is IMO the best frickin' looking and designed silicon/hard cover hybrid in the biz! And for the $25 or so shmackers it's gonna' cost, what do you have to loose?

No I don't have mine yet :p but I'm convinced it's gonna' rock! The profile alone is sick, not to mention the port covers and all the extras that come with the unit. Best deal out there.

--D

9. Kwats macrumors member

i have one in black ordered it monday it got here today. its pretty nice but taking it off is a pain for me at times.

10. whoisrhp macrumors member

11. natezire71 thread starter Guest

12. liferules macrumors member

Why are you taking it off? I assume you would leave it on all the time...

13. YodaEXE macrumors member

Well, I just ordered one. One of the things I really liked is that it apparently comes with a little stand to hold it when you're watching videos, which'll be perfect for sitting in class and ignoring my professors :D

14. Kwats macrumors member

i have taken it off to make sure there are no scratches and such and also i cleaned it once just to see if build up and lines would occur from where the case sat but also i suggest not to buy the black because the spine wears at the black edges so go with the white.

15. Tech Star macrumors member

Taking off is a BIG pain on this thing. Scratches are also very easily done on the plastic part of the back of the case (only from a finger nail).

I will be posting pictures tomorrow in the afternoon as that is when I free time with a review. :)

16. Heather1 macrumors regular

Heather1

17. fsron macrumors member

Ordered mine on Thursday and it came today. Still in package, I will put it on later.

18. kwatch macrumors newbie

I received mine today. Pain in the butt to put it on and off. I don't like it at all. I went back to incipio dermaSHOT Silicone Case.