Does anybody know about .Mac on these forums? How about a .Mac forum?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by bluedoggiant, Apr 16, 2008.

1. bluedoggiant macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

Well I have asked many questions about .Mac in the MAC OS X forum, but no one, out of the millions of questions, have answered a question about .Mac, no pays attention as if the question doesn't exist. So I just thought it was weird, and came up with the theory, shouldn't there be a .Mac forum? Arn?

2. bigandy macrumors G3

bigandy

It's a conspiracy against you, obviously.

...actually, I think a .mac forum could be a good idea, but it could be covered in a number of areas, from Web to Mac OS X. I'm not sure about how successful it would be, as I never see that much discussion about .mac, other than how crap it is*. :rolleyes:

not my opinion, as i've never used it.

3. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

Well, its crap at first, and it fixes its self after time, at least with me.

4. Cheffy Dave macrumors 68020

Cheffy Dave

Sunny Florida, on the Gulf Coast in Homosassa Fl
    I'm "trialing" it, but i dunno. I did my site with WebStudio 4.0 on the PC and it came out sweet, for a first time. www.citrusairportshuttle.com
    I'd like to addto it and delete some things, but can't figure out how with.MAC

5. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

I'd like to see a .Mac and general networking forum, personally.

6. bluedoggiant thread starter macrumors 68030

bluedoggiant

I spoke to arn about it, he said it won't be worth it if there aren't a lot of posts about it.

7. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

That's why I thought a combination of the two may be able to justify its existence. I agree though, there doesn't seem to be all that much volume.

The problem with .Mac questions is they're just so difficult to find.

8. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

I will also point out, that an email to an apple rep, will give you all the answers you need

9. fishmama macrumors newbie

Do you think that a .Mac forum would be good for much besides complaining? It's not like there's much that a user can do to fix "0% of .Mac users are currently able to send mail"...