Does anybody know what this is?

elietabet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
I have been trying to find out what this app is, and not even apple tech support seems to know. I pointed out the app in the attached pic; does anybody know what this is?

Thanks.

Attachments

themikea

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2014
I have been trying to find out what this app is, and not even apple tech support seems to know. I pointed out the app in the attached pic; does anybody know what this is?

Thanks.
Numbers? The spreadsheet app.

themikea

macrumors regular
Aug 15, 2014
Oh sorry, was looking at the iPad image and thought it was pointing right to the Numbers icon. You meant the bigger window around it?

elietabet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
It's not an app you can download. It's an interface you bring up within apps that are updated to support it.
Nope, I tried it with Numbers, Documents, and Keynote ... and can't seem to bring up that interface.

batting1000

macrumors 604
Sep 4, 2011
Florida
I'm not really sure how to bring it up, but I know for sure it's something you access within supported apps, and that it's not a standalone app.

elietabet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
So this is not an app to browse your iCloud files like the Dropbox or Box apps?

What if I manually add photos to a folder on iCloud.com, will they show up in the Photos app on iPhone?

How do I open XLS files from iCloud from the Numbers app?

Paddle1

macrumors 68040
May 1, 2013
So this is not an app to browse your iCloud files like the Dropbox or Box apps?

What if I manually add photos to a folder on iCloud.com, will they show up in the Photos app on iPhone?

How do I open XLS files from iCloud from the Numbers app?
iCloud Drive should only be used if you use OS X Yosemite or Windows.

elietabet

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 17, 2011
I signed up to an iCloud plan so I can move my photos from dropbox because it is cheaper. So now if I upload my Photos using iCloud.com how do I see them on the iPad and iPhone?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.