Does anybody remember the name of this thing?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Redjericho, Jun 3, 2012.

  1. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

    Sep 16, 2011
    I saw it a while ago, it's really just a clip the you put onto your iPad over the speaker and it projects the volume in your direction, rather than the opposite way.

    I can't remember the name of it, but I do remember it had recently been upgraded to support multiple tablets, such as the kindle fire.

    I also remember it was on some website where people display their inventions, and people can back them with money, and they have a set amount of time to reach a set amount of money.

    Can anybody tell me the name of this thing? Or at least the name of this website?
  2. TB07-NJ macrumors 68020

    Jul 7, 2008
    I noticed just holding my hand UNDER the speaker makes it sound 2x as loud. I guess because it forces the sound direction toward me rather than down.

Share This Page