Does anyone else have dreams/nightmares about breaking their iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shorties, Jan 20, 2009.

1. Shorties macrumors 6502a

Its weird, I have had my iPhone screen break in my dreams at least 8 or 9 times now, I have never had something repeated in my dreams so many times,(that I can remember) I dont get nightmares often but lately I've been having this one. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

2. liquidtrend macrumors 6502

liquidtrend

once you have some crazy water damage with your iphone...those dreams go away.

3. CocoaPuffs macrumors 68010

Get insurance.

4. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

5. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

I had a dream I had the white iPhone ( have the black ) and was cleaning the back really well and the next thing I know it cracks into a bunch of chunky white pieces but the screen was still in tact just the back was crumbling and I thought to myself " If I just keep the pieces together Apple will exchange it!" idk I'm weird :D

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'm pretty sure there's a 12 step program for that.

7. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

8. svndmvn Guest

had at least two dreams in which I'd just try and take the phone out of my pocket to find out it was all in pieces: chrome bezel, screen, the rest..like there was no glue anymore, and no screws either, weird..

9. deadsouls macrumors regular

10. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I had a dream about my iPod touch screen breaking, but that was a while ago.

I've also had dreams (two times now) where my iPhone was stolen from me. One was at a movie theater and the guy who worked there thought it was trash and threw it away. I looked through all the trash bags (which were also on fire on a pond) and I kept finding other people's iPhones but, I couldn't find mine. I had like 6 iPhones and I was still upset that mine was still missing. I don't remember much about the second dream... only that I ran home (I have no idea why I didn't drive).

11. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

No. It's just a phone.

12. anti-microsoft macrumors 68000

I once dreamed that I walked into a misty lake with my iPod touch in my pocket and once I came out i was soaking wet and my iPod's screen had cracked really badly. Two weeks later I fell off my bike into the pond in my garden with my iPod in my pocket. Luckily Apple replaced it under warrantee.
    :eek:

Ams.

13. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

Wait, what?

14. hamzab macrumors 6502

Dear CelloCello, I will now explain this message to you...

He means 14 days later, thats 336 hours or 1,200,600 seconds

He was riding a contraption known as a Bicycle or shortened as the term Bike. A Bicycle allows the user to use his/her own foot power to pedal themselves to a destination, please check this link for more details

He then fell into a pond (a small strand of water which isnt usally deep) in his garden (a sometimes small strech of land with grass and pebbels etc)

As he fell his iPod (a small MP3 playind designed by Apple, Cupertino USA) was in his pocket (a small storage space usally on a pair of trousers, jeans, shorts etc...)

Luckily (From the term Luck - Luck (also called fortuity) is a chance happening, or that which happens beyond a person's control. Luck can be good or bad.) the iPod was replaced by Apple, meaning he gave the broken one back and in return got a new refurbished fully working unit, however his spelling of warrantee:eek: is not deemed as a word so I can not Transliterate :D

Hope this helps

HamzaB

15. taran420 macrumors 6502a

certain people on this forum have a lot of time to waste

16. sergiuria macrumors 6502a

sergiuria

Jajajajaja awesome! :D

17. Andrew K. macrumors 65816

NICE :D !!!! Best comment I've seen in a while!

18. spaceballl macrumors 68030

spaceballl

I had some drinking episodes in college that ended with shattered cell phones...

So, sometimes after a rough night, I'll wake up in the morning expecting to see it shattered - instead, I see it nicely placed in the dock :D

19. Michael CM1 macrumors 603

DAMN this thread is not funny.

I had one a week or so ago about the back of my phone being completely smashed like silly putty or something.

Last night, I had one where the phone was split in two and only being held together by the screen.

At least I have something to take the place of those dreams from college where I would forget part of my band uniform on some trip or game day. I actually forgot my hat on our first big road trip, so that's probably the source of that craziness. At least my actual iPhone only has a couple of dings on the case and a small scratch on the face that I never notice unless I try to show it off.

20. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

I'm glad Apple is wasting money replacing phones that certain users mess up due to their own stupidity.

Maybe I'll go swimming and leave my iPhone in my pocket and go grab a fresh one from the Apple store! :rolleyes:

EDIT: And hamzab, you have time to make long, drawn out unfunny forum "jokes"? Yikes.

21. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

I thought it was very funny. Who cares? Nobody's forcing you to read.

22. cellocello macrumors 68000

cellocello

Ah yes ... Mr. "I'm on my 9th iPhone" himself ;)

23. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

4 iPhones. All of my returns weren't because of damage I caused.