Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shorties

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jul 22, 2007
Southern California
Its weird, I have had my iPhone screen break in my dreams at least 8 or 9 times now, I have never had something repeated in my dreams so many times,(that I can remember) I dont get nightmares often but lately I've been having this one. Has anyone else had a similar experience?

CocoaPuffs

macrumors 68020
Aug 23, 2008
Its weird, I have had my iPhone screen break in my dreams at least 8 or 9 times now, I have never had something repeated in my dreams so many times,(that I can remember) I dont get nightmares often but lately I've been having this one. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
Get insurance.

Andrew K.

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
I had a dream I had the white iPhone ( have the black ) and was cleaning the back really well and the next thing I know it cracks into a bunch of chunky white pieces but the screen was still in tact just the back was crumbling and I thought to myself " If I just keep the pieces together Apple will exchange it!" idk I'm weird :D

Reactions: Givmeabrek

svndmvn

Nov 6, 2007
Italy
had at least two dreams in which I'd just try and take the phone out of my pocket to find out it was all in pieces: chrome bezel, screen, the rest..like there was no glue anymore, and no screws either, weird..

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
I had a dream about my iPod touch screen breaking, but that was a while ago.

I've also had dreams (two times now) where my iPhone was stolen from me. One was at a movie theater and the guy who worked there thought it was trash and threw it away. I looked through all the trash bags (which were also on fire on a pond) and I kept finding other people's iPhones but, I couldn't find mine. I had like 6 iPhones and I was still upset that mine was still missing. I don't remember much about the second dream... only that I ran home (I have no idea why I didn't drive).

ucfgrad93

macrumors Core
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado

No. It's just a phone.

Reactions: BigMcGuire

anti-microsoft

macrumors 68000
Dec 15, 2006
Edinburgh, Scotland
I once dreamed that I walked into a misty lake with my iPod touch in my pocket and once I came out i was soaking wet and my iPod's screen had cracked really badly. Two weeks later I fell off my bike into the pond in my garden with my iPod in my pocket. Luckily Apple replaced it under warrantee.
:eek:

Ams.

hamzab

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2008
Two weeks later I fell off my bike into the pond in my garden with my iPod in my pocket. Luckily Apple replaced it under warrantee.
:eek:

Ams.

Wait, what?

Dear CelloCello, I will now explain this message to you...

Two Weeks later

He means 14 days later, thats 336 hours or 1,200,600 seconds

I fell of my bike

He was riding a contraption known as a Bicycle or shortened as the term Bike. A Bicycle allows the user to use his/her own foot power to pedal themselves to a destination, please check this link for more details

Into the pond in my garden

He then fell into a pond (a small strand of water which isnt usally deep) in his garden (a sometimes small strech of land with grass and pebbels etc)

with my iPod in my pocket

As he fell his iPod (a small MP3 playind designed by Apple, Cupertino USA) was in his pocket (a small storage space usally on a pair of trousers, jeans, shorts etc...)

Luckily Apple replaced it under warrantee

Luckily (From the term Luck - Luck (also called fortuity) is a chance happening, or that which happens beyond a person's control. Luck can be good or bad.) the iPod was replaced by Apple, meaning he gave the broken one back and in return got a new refurbished fully working unit, however his spelling of warrantee:eek: is not deemed as a word so I can not Transliterate :D

Hope this helps

HamzaB

sergiuria

macrumors 6502a
Oct 21, 2008
Near a bunch of T-Rex

He was riding a contraption known as a Bicycle or shortened as the term Bike. A Bicycle allows the user to use his/her own foot power to pedal themselves to a destination, please check this link for more details

He then fell into a pond (a small strand of water which isnt usally deep) in his garden (a sometimes small strech of land with grass and pebbels etc)

As he fell his iPod (a small MP3 playind designed by Apple, Cupertino USA) was in his pocket (a small storage space usally on a pair of trousers, jeans, shorts etc...)

Luckily (From the term Luck - Luck (also called fortuity) is a chance happening, or that which happens beyond a person's control. Luck can be good or bad.) the iPod was replaced by Apple, meaning he gave the broken one back and in return got a new refurbished fully working unit, however his spelling of warrantee:eek: is not deemed as a word so I can not Transliterate :D

Hope this helps

HamzaB

Jajajajaja awesome! :D

Andrew K.

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008

Hope this helps

HamzaB

NICE :D !!!! Best comment I've seen in a while!

spaceballl

macrumors 68030
Nov 2, 2003
San Francisco, CA
I had some drinking episodes in college that ended with shattered cell phones...

So, sometimes after a rough night, I'll wake up in the morning expecting to see it shattered - instead, I see it nicely placed in the dock :D

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
DAMN this thread is not funny.

I had one a week or so ago about the back of my phone being completely smashed like silly putty or something.

Last night, I had one where the phone was split in two and only being held together by the screen.

At least I have something to take the place of those dreams from college where I would forget part of my band uniform on some trip or game day. I actually forgot my hat on our first big road trip, so that's probably the source of that craziness. At least my actual iPhone only has a couple of dings on the case and a small scratch on the face that I never notice unless I try to show it off.

cellocello

macrumors 68000
Jul 31, 2008
Toronto, ON
hamzab said:
blah blah blah

I'm glad Apple is wasting money replacing phones that certain users mess up due to their own stupidity.

Maybe I'll go swimming and leave my iPhone in my pocket and go grab a fresh one from the Apple store! :rolleyes:

EDIT: And hamzab, you have time to make long, drawn out unfunny forum "jokes"? Yikes.

TheSpaz

macrumors 604
Jun 20, 2005
I'm glad Apple is wasting money replacing phones that certain users mess up due to their own stupidity.

Maybe I'll go swimming and leave my iPhone in my pocket and go grab a fresh one from the Apple store! :rolleyes:

EDIT: And hamzab, you have time to make long, drawn out unfunny forum "jokes"? Yikes.

I thought it was very funny. Who cares? Nobody's forcing you to read.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.