Does anyone else have issues sending MMS and picture messages to non-iMessage number?

Discussion in 'iOS 6' started by Hiljacksandwich, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Hiljacksandwich, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2012

Hiljacksandwich macrumors newbie

When I try to send a picture message to anyone who doesn't have iMessage, for example: My girlfriend Jenna, It looks like its sending as normal, and then it stops and says "not delivered" as if it was sent from iMessage. I also have a problem sending sms's with Siri as it thinks every message that it tries to send is an iMessage, even if the recipient doesn't have an iPhone. I have attached a picture of the problem with sendin a picture.
    I am using an iPhone 4S 16GB with iOS 6 beta 3.[​IMG]

2. idkmybffjon macrumors member

3. Hiljacksandwich thread starter macrumors newbie

May sound rude, but I'm glad I'm not the only one... However in the main thread it's not listed as a bug... So I was wondering if it was only me.

4. idkmybffjon macrumors member

theres a sticky on the apple dev forums about this, i just tried their solution and it fixed the issue for me.

simply reset all network settings, youll have to re enter your wifi pw, but it fixed the problem for me

5. Hiljacksandwich thread starter macrumors newbie

This fixed the issue! Thank you so very much... Now I can get back to receiving nudes xD
    But in all seriousness, I looked everywhere for a solution... I just couldn't find it.