Does anyone else NOT have any signal issues?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Singin Hobo, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Singin Hobo macrumors regular

I've got a launch phone and I have attempted to recreate the signal issue on multiple occasions and can't get even a single bar or call to drop.

Does anyone else have one of these magic iPhones? Is it just a large minority of phones one way or another that does or doesn't have signal issues like this?

2. zachcheatham macrumors regular

zachcheatham

I cant ever to get to drop signal either. Sometimes I can get it to lose 1 bar, but maybe I just have great service here.

3. Matthew Yohe macrumors 68020

Search the forums.

4. mcdj macrumors G3

mcdj

why is it that no one is capable of reading more than the first page of this forum, and must post a new thread for every thought that pops into their gourd?

5. Singin Hobo thread starter macrumors regular

It's an idle curiosity that's best sated with a quick post :)

6. war eagle macrumors 6502a

I did it the other day for ***** and giggles went from 4 bars to 1.

But other than I never have problems because I never have service at home anyway and im on wifi at school/work.

7. Singin Hobo thread starter macrumors regular

The answer to this question is probably closely related to a question like: "Why is that nobody is capable of being helpful in a thread and only pops in to bitch and moan about why people may not want to spend time scouring through hundreds of threads to find the answer to a simple question?"

I get it. I do. Something tells me your griping about it is never going to change the situation. Ever.

8. Minimoose 360 macrumors 65816

Minimoose 360