Does anyone else's bitesms freeze/lag

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by aliensarecool, Mar 2, 2012.

1. aliensarecool macrumors 6502a

aliensarecool

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

Didnt always. I don't mind restoring but my backups in iTunes are while jailbroken. ll I need is my contacts if I restore from scratch.what best way to save em, refortmat, put contacts bak on, then rejb

2. evotoiphone macrumors regular

Mine has been horrible lately :( Freezing up and closing as well as constantly not being able to find the license.

3. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

The newest version (6.2.11) is pretty quick for me. No lag or hangups at all. Older versions on iOS5 weren't so good. Make sure you're running the latest. Your contacts should be saved on your computer if you've synced them with it so you could just restore, set up as a new phone, and then sync everything over to it after - WITHOUT restoring from a back up. Thats usually what I do when restoring/updating. You could also save them in iCloud.

4. aliensarecool thread starter macrumors 6502a

aliensarecool

I can sync just the contacts back over? Is
    Also I posted a question on the iphone (non hacks) board. I don't
    Fully understand I cloud, or else it just doesn't seem to be working right.

5. robots3humans0 macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A406 Safari/7534.48.3)

iTunes gives you a pretty fine-grained control over what does and doesn't sync. Before you sync anything take a look at the options in the info and summary tabs in iTunes. It should help clear some things up. If youve got contact syncing enabled in iCloud on both your computer and phone.. They should be able to sync wirelessly.