Does anyone else's dock scratch the black plastic part of their iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by msizzle64, Aug 27, 2007.

1. msizzle64 macrumors 6502

msizzle64

there is a row of scratches on the back of mine. i just want to make sure my iPhone plastic isn't more scratch vulnerable than others.

2. Joshua8o8 macrumors 6502

I don't have scratches on the black part of my phone, from the dock. Are you sure that's what its from? I have been using the dock for about a month now, and charging every other or every second day.

3. Taylor C macrumors 6502a

Tbh I don't use my dock. I just keep my phone in its case and charge it with the normal 30-pin dock connector.

4. btallada9870 macrumors member

Mine isn't scratched really, but it looks like it's been rubbed there. I don't think it's from the apple dock though. I have a belkin dock that I use one of the ipod inserts for and that's what i think it is from. In the apple dock, my ipod feels kind've loose in it.

5. Hopstretch macrumors regular

Hopstretch

The demo iPhones in the local Apple store are all scratched/rubbed raw at the bottom from going in and out of the docks 100 times a day. So it does happen if you're not moderately careful.