Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
I'm trying to find a screen protector for the 6. I odered the xtremeguard but that was a mistake....doesn't cover end to end. I know iloom makes one but I think that's tempered glass so not sure if it'll cause issues with the apple leather case.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Jun 26, 2011
I'm trying to find a screen protector for the 6. I odered the xtremeguard but that was a mistake....doesn't cover end to end. I know iloom makes one but I think that's tempered glass so not sure if it'll cause issues with the apple leather case.

Pretty sure it doesnt exist and if it does I would trust it to stick, long term.

Kealohilani

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012

I have one coming from BestSkinsEver. It is a wet install but it covers the whole screen. There were pics of it on here somewhere but I don't know where they were right now. If I find them I'll be sure to post. There is also one from Ghost Armor. It is also a wet install though.

DaGrandMastah

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 19, 2011
I have one coming from BestSkinsEver. It is a wet install but it covers the whole screen. There were pics of it on here somewhere but I don't know where they were right now. If I find them I'll be sure to post. There is also one from Ghost Armor. It is also a wet install though.

Thanks. I hate the wet installs. Hoping there's a good dry install out in the near future.

Kealohilani

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2012
Thanks. I hate the wet installs. Hoping there's a good dry install out in the near future.

I think your best bet would be iloome then. You can preorder a screen protector from them that's supposed to cover the whole screen. It's glass but I have used glass screen protectors before and they are great. I'm waiting for the reviews on that one and then I may order it.

TroyBoy30

macrumors 68030
Jun 9, 2009
Atlanta GA
iloome will cover the entire screen

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you so much for your purchase of ScreenMate Tempered Glass Screen Protector with CurveProtect™ for the Apple iPhone 6 and/or iPhone 6 Plus!

We’re happy to announce that we are currently in production for our first batch of ScreenMate for the iPhone 6 and should be shipped out to you shortly!

At this time, due to our short-sightedness, we need your response whether you’d like to receive the Arctic White version (for Silver and Gold iPhone 6s) or the Onyx Black version (for Space Gray), as these are the colors for the outer borders of the protector.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.