Does anyone have a leather loop shipping before May? Even just the band separately.

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by benguild, Apr 10, 2015.

1. benguild macrumors 6502a

I ordered two watches and want the leather much more, but it’s not going to come for over a month.

2. Sharkey311 Suspended

Nope I think everyone is in the same boat (at least those who ordered one right when they became available.

3. BigMovieGeek macrumors regular

I ordered a leather band (along with a 42mm SS sport) as soon as the site went live and it came with a 4-6 week lead time.

4. Exile714 macrumors 6502a

I ordered a sport band model when I saw 4-6 weeks for my leather loop version. Then I went back and ordered the loop and it says April 29-May 12 for me. I ordered the stone color, which might have been less popular.

5. Mic2904 macrumors 6502

Just been in a chat (again...)

Thats apparently an estimate that might very well change.

I highly doubt its due to the leather loop. Surely you can make tons of them in a day...

I think they have started creating retail boxes already and went with the Milanese loop, as this is a clear favourite for lots of people.

6. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Wonder which one is more comfortable the leather loop or the classic buckle?

7. Mr.C macrumors 601

I preordered the blue leather loop immediately after preordering my watch so around 8:05AM here in the UK and I have a delivery estimate of April 28th to May 11th.

8. benguild thread starter macrumors 6502a

I really liked the leather loop in person today.

Hmm, interesting. I'm wondering if certain regions/stores got different allocations.

9. eagleglen macrumors 6502a

eagleglen

I did the same thing and got the same shipping dates, Stone color too. I was surprised it had such low poll numbers, but was hoping the meant it would be easily available.