Does anyone have a Sena case?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by Ellen, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Ellen macrumors regular

Does anyone here have the Sena Ultra Slim case? I just received an Ipod Touch 2G as a gift, and my initial effort to get a case I liked didn't work out well. I bought the Contour iSee Inked at the Apple Store, because of the clear design, but right out the package it had scratches and I did't like the way it fit. Plus I bought the Power Support film, was my usual klutzy self, and managed to screw that up - now I recall why I gave up with a similar product on an earlier iPod.

So I'm thinking maybe a pouch would work. If I carry the iPod around it would be in a purse, and I don't mind pulling it out of the case. I like the Sena colors, and it seems lightweight. But since I think I will need to order this one online any suggestions would be appreciated.

I was also looking at the Agent18 Flower silicone flower jacket -- it comes with a screen protector too - but I was worried it was too cutesy.

2. greygray macrumors 68000

greygray

I used to have one. It sucked. I'm currently using Switcheasy Capsule Rebel instead. It's more durable.

3. Mako5 macrumors regular

Mako5

I have it and really really love it! It is perfect for me. I needed something that protects my iPod while it is in my pocket. I use it in combination with a BSE full body skin.

At first I was hesitant to spend so much on it but after I got I could not stop putting it down. Plus it looks so good, like an executive leather jacket. As far as protection, I bet it offers almost the same protection as a silicon case plus with screen protection.

It is very tight when you first get it but loosens up after a few days.

4. Ellen thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks. I went to the Apple Store and decided to get the version that closes like a little book, supposedly you can pull the cover back and use it like a stand. So far I like it - I decided for now to not use a screen protector (I have a terrible time applying them, and fortunately the Apple Store has a great return policy so I was able to return the pack I bought) and I like the fact that the cover protects the screen but is easy to open.