Does anyone have any experience with DreamTemplate.com templates

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by jammiefreerider, Jul 15, 2009.

1. jammiefreerider macrumors regular

Everything looks great with it except the site does not talk about the CSS it produces/doesnt produce. Do they just provide a sliced up photoshop document and the html to put it into a page or have they actually gone an coded each element with css and html for you?

Thanks in advance

2. webbyforum macrumors newbie

Purchased dreamtemplate

I just purchased the one year subscription for $59. I thought the price was inexpensive and worth a try. I agree with you and I too was frustrated not having more upfront info on the templates.

I downloaded one template so far and it will do. But, I think I prefer www.freecsstemplates.

Dreamtemplate has too many templates that are not CSS, and I am not very satisfied. They do not call back if you leave a message on the phone number that they list on their site.

For a website template site, they have a terrible site. No quick search, no home page button, and if you don't write the number down of sites....well, enjoy the struggle. When you do have the number (description) try to find a way to enter it. You need to go to one of their templates, click on a descriptor, click on anything in the massive list of links, and there you will find fields that allow you to enter a template search. Geez, could they have a link ANYWHERE on the site to get you to the search page.

I hope this helps. I think I got what I paid for. I will not renew.