Does anyone have the Booq Vyper exo XL?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by jonnysods, Jun 17, 2008.

1. jonnysods macrumors 601

jonnysods

2. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

I've been looking at the Vyper Exo for a while. I have the Vyper M2 sleeve for my 15" MBP and I can tell you the quality and craftsmanship is top notch! I would imagine everything they make is of similar high standards.

3. jonnysods thread starter macrumors 601

jonnysods

Thanks - it's so hard to tell when you can't see one in person to test it out, and see what would fit where. I like the sturdy look of it, it's just hard to shell out $235 plus shipping (plus conversion because I'm in Canada) when i haven't seen it. But when you spend $3K on a computer, you want to protect it!

4. GGJstudios macrumors Westmere

GGJstudios

5. jonnysods thread starter macrumors 601

jonnysods

That's wild man, thanks for that! Why didn't I think YouTube!?!

Not a bad case at all....!

Thanks again!

6. barvic macrumors newbie

I have one

It's great and stylish and practicle. Holds enuff stuff and is very sturdy. I really feel it protects the machine. People always comment on it when I bring it to meetings about how nice it is. It is a bit cumbersome to get use to opening it up at first in a manner to get at things but you do get quite use to it. I would recommend it and for the price it is good value. Good luck.
    I did a quick search and http://www.sozodistributing.com has them in Canada and looks reaosnable for shipping.

7. ryanrul macrumors member

I can't speak about that specific bag, but i've had other booq bags for years and they are about as good as you can get. Really well built, lightweight and thoughtfully designed. They're expensive but seem to be worth the extra money.