Does anyone have the eNOVO case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by justagrl95, Aug 24, 2007.

1. justagrl95 macrumors newbie

I have had my eye on the eNOVO iPhone case by EB cases for several weeks now. Does anyone own this case? If so, what do you think of it and do you have any pictures of it that you could post? The website does not show the top view or the bottom view. I want to know if the headphone jack is accessible while the case is closed. I also would like to see what they have done for the speaker and microphone holes on the bottom.

http://www.ebcases.com/Detail.bok?category=SmartPhone+Cases:Apple&no=3383&searchpath=1020658

Thanks in advance for any info!

2. powersrus macrumors newbie

eNOVO case

I have this case..actually 2 of them a red one and a black one..I love it..yes the headphone jack is accessible while the case is closed and no the speaker and mic holes are not covered at all..theres a long opening across the bottom...try this link and see if it will work, it shows the ipod case with the same kind of opening..
    http://www.ebcases.com/Page.bok?template=eNOVO
    if you have anymore questions..just ask.:)

3. mcdj macrumors 604

mcdj

I'm more of a sleeve fan, but for a flip case, that looks pretty nice. I will say that I once owned an EB case for an HP Ipaq 1910 and the little metal logo on the front drove me nuts. Wouldn't come off either.

4. AtrocityExhibit macrumors newbie

I have a question about this case.. 2 actually.. 1, is the camera lens covered when you ahve the front flipped open? and 2, is there access to sound off/vibrate switch while the case is closed?
    thanks!

5. powersrus macrumors newbie

yes the camera lens is covered when the cover is flipped open but if you are going to be taking pictures, the cover is removeable which i think is a great feature on this case. It's like you are getting 2 cases in one really. And yes there is access to sound off/vibrate while the case is closed. you know i think those vaja cases look very nice but more of the iphone is protected in the eNOVO cases...:):)

6. AtrocityExhibit macrumors newbie

how do you remove the cover? does it snap or something?

7. powersrus macrumors newbie

removing the cover

lid instructions: (to remove) Insert tip of pen into small hole on the inside of the case, above the belt-clip knob while gently pulling on the lid....
    (to re-attach lid) Insert lid gently into groove on back of case. Push gently until you hear it snap into place....
    Sounds alot more harder than it really is tho.

8. AtrocityExhibit macrumors newbie

well that sounds pretty cool.. so its worth the like $70 then? i just think it seems liek it will protect the phone (and especially the screen) the most, my ipod case is a flip case like this and i like it a lot

9. powersrus macrumors newbie

Well they are $57.00 plus $7 standard shipping at www.cases.com and $59.95 plus shipping at www.ebcases.com....I really think that you will really like it...which color were you thinking on?..If you DO order one, let me know how you like it...also have you checked out the iphone forum at www.everythingiphone.com? Pretty cool forum also.:)

10. AtrocityExhibit macrumors newbie

i was gonna get the black.. i havent even gotten my iphone yet though (my birthday is in a few weeks) so im still also frantically questioning everyone i see who has one what they think of it and how the phone reception is and the like.. and no i hadnt seen that forum yet

11. AtrocityExhibit macrumors newbie

and the case closes with a magnet right? couldnt that be bad for the phone after a while?

12. powersrus macrumors newbie