Does anyone have this case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ajohnson253, Feb 18, 2010.

1. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

Jun 16, 2008

I was just curious to know who has this case, if so how is it for you? I see it's thin and has a matte finish but I have been doing some searching and can't find any good reviews on it.

Would just appreciate if someone could give me there experience, thanks.
  2. TweakPro macrumors newbie

Feb 17, 2010
    Never had one. It looks a little iffy to me. I don't like how the top chrome is completely exposed. Also, that case isn't gonna provide much drop protection. But, if that's what you're looking for, order a SwitchEasy Nude. One of the thinnest cases yet. You can also go with the more traditional Incipio Feather.

I adore the Nude. I haven't tried the Feather, but many rave about it. I'd consider the Nude because it comes with TWO really nice screen shields! I use them more then my PowerSupports.

EDIT: I forgot about the Case-Mate Barely There! I also have one and I use it from time to time. It comes with one screen protector.
  3. alamperti macrumors member

Dec 22, 2009
    @ajohnson253 never bought from Ultra-Case, another Hong-Kong based case supplier. Their catalog is pretty similar to More-Thing and Ideal-Case.

@TweakPro i've tested the SwitchEasy NUDE it's a nice case w/quite tight fit, but found not durable as stated (double UV antiscratch coating)

cheers :)
  4. labman macrumors 604

Jun 9, 2009
    Mich near Detroit
    I will just add

if you look around ebay you can find those cases much cheaper! ;) the very same cases! ;)