iPad Does anyone here thumb type on their Air in landscape?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Misskitty, Nov 26, 2013.

1. Misskitty macrumors 6502

Wanna see how you guys are finding it. Its better than full size ipad, but still quite a bit of thumb scretching required.

2. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I do thumb type in landscape, which I also did on iPads 1-3. I don't think there's any difference in thumb typing in landscape between the earlier iPads and the Air, the longer side of the Air is almost the same length as the earlier models. Portrait, there might be a difference, but I don't know because I never type in portrait on my iPads.

3. Misskitty, Nov 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2013

Misskitty thread starter macrumors 6502

I still find it quite big and makes my thumbs sore over time to type on. I. Know you can split the leyboard and i tried it, feels awkward but im going to see if i can get used to it.

I used to type on my mini all the time cause it was so comfortaable

4. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I think I'm just unusual in that I find it comfortable to thumb type in landscape on the full size iPads. Most people seem to find it not very comfortable. If you are comfortable typing on the mini, then it makes sense that you find the iPad Air too big. Me, I can't stand typing on the mini because it's just too small. ;)

5. RolandNights macrumors 6502a

I split the keyboard when I thumb type in landscape. It's pretty comfortable for ne