Does anyone here use iPhone Explorer to Access files?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Blingdar, Jan 31, 2011.

1. Blingdar macrumors newbie

I heard a lot of good things about iPhone Explorer, so I decided to give it a shot at changing the icons on my non-jailbroken iphone (still waiting for 4.3!) but is it just me or this application really laggy? I can connect to my iphone but the connection only lasts for 2 or 3 minutes tops and automatically closes. and when I'm opening folders it sometimes lags and is unresponsive... Does this happen to anyone else?

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

No problemo. I make backups of my original SMS tones, copy in new ones, etc.
    Maybe your dock connection isn't that good. What does it say when you lose your connection?

3. Blingdar thread starter macrumors newbie

It doesn't say anything, the connection pretty much times out. I've tried it with Windows 7 (64bit) and Mac, I get the same problems everytime. Is your phone jailbroken? my phone is 4.2.1, that could also be it.

4. Blingdar thread starter macrumors newbie

5. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

My phone is jb on 4.1. I would've thought if anyone would've had issues, it'd be me. :confused: