Does anyone know a running app that can do this?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by icopy, Sep 10, 2017.

1. icopy macrumors newbie

icopy

Hi.

I'm going to an admission test for a education, where I have to run 2,4 KM in a specific amount of time.

Does any of you guys know a work out app, that can tell me to keep up the tempo (ex. the Apple Watch will vibrate if I run too slow)

Endomondo only shows the time, but I need a app that can tell me that i need to run faster to reach my goal.

2. ZebraDude macrumors 65816

ZebraDude

Check out Runmeter it has amazing options and the Apple Watch App is Great! http://abvio.com

3. prss14 macrumors 6502

prss14

iSmoothrun will allow you to do a ghost run against your previous runs and lets you know if you are slower or faster than that run. Not sure about a specific distance and time though.

4. ftaok macrumors 603

ftaok

Are you running on the road or on a track? If it's a track, you can do the math in your head as you click off each lap. Alternatively, if you use NRC+ on the iPhone, you can have it "speak" your average pace every 1/4 mile (or equivalent km split). If you know the pace you're running for, you can speed up if you find yourself outside the required pace.

5. musicpenguy macrumors 65816

I’d also love an app like this, haven’t found anything yet :(

6. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

I would recommend pear to get a pace, but the app on the phone is currently broken.