Does anyone know how to change the iPhone picture in iTunes?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by kbsj007, Dec 19, 2010.

1. kbsj007, Dec 19, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2010

kbsj007 macrumors newbie

kbsj007

Does anyone know how to change the iPhone picture in iTunes? I dont mean the photo syncing; I mean the photo displays on the summary page, just right beside the "Name; Capacity; SW version; SN; Phone number." Like the attachment. Cuz some people say that this picture could be modified from black iPhone 4 to white iPhone 4 to cheat other people - only with OS X. I searched hundreds web pages and found nothing about it. Then I tried to see the contents of iTunes application folder and found nothing either.
    Does anyone know that? Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. esadb macrumors 65816

esadb

wtf does this mean??

3. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

I think that what he is talking about is this. If you connect your iPhone to your computer and open iTunes and click on your iPhone in the left hand column as if you were going to check on your apps but click on "Summery" instead of "Apps" you will see in the top box a photo of an iPhone.

Apparently what he wants to do is to replace this generic photo with a photo of his iPhone. Possibly because he wants to show it in a special case or because the iPhone shown isn't his model. He just wants to make it his in the photo.

I'm sorry but I don't know if this can be done. You may want to go to the iPhone Hacks forum and someone there may be able to help you.