Does anyone know how to not have Winterboard automatically change the font?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by geneticfusion, Oct 10, 2010.

1. geneticfusion macrumors member

I recently installed a Transformers SMS tone that needed Winterboard, but Winterboard changed the font on the home screen underneath the icons. Anyway to turn it back to the default that comes on an iPhone?

2. MrThompsonR macrumors 6502

MrThompsonR

Do you have Font Swap installed? That's the app most used for changing fonts. Did you also install a Transformers "theme" along with the SMS tone?

3. geneticfusion thread starter macrumors member

Nope, no "Theme", just the SMS. Also, I didn't install font swapper that I know of. I'll check though.

4. mcqueen macrumors member

Is the text faded without shadows? You have to enable "White Icon Labels" but the Info.plist file needs a few tweaks to get the stock look.

5. jplusc macrumors 6502a

If you turn off summerboard mode in winterboard you should be good to go.

6. geneticfusion thread starter macrumors member

That was it. Thanks!

7. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

theres also a theme that installs with wintherboard called (I Think) white icon text just enable an your sorted

8. terraphantm macrumors 68040

Similar issue. Winterboard seems to messup the "Portrait orientation unlocked" and "Portrait Orientation Locked" text when switching that on/off. With winterboard installed, it only displays "Portrait Orient..." with the rest being cutoff. Don't have any themes installed except for a blue battery (and even with that off I still have the issue) toggling summerboard mode doesn't seem to have an effect. Any ideas?

9. sk8r1230 macrumors 6502

sk8r1230

How do u edit the plist stuff? Sounds like a terminal thing but my mobile terminal has never opened due to constant in app crashes!