Does anyone know how to put music I downloaded into my iPod?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by LoLife, Aug 11, 2010.

1. LoLife macrumors regular

I have some music and other stuff like pod casts from different sports stations that I have downloaded on my i4 and can't figure out how to put it into my iPod. I have been trying using iFile and I can't seem to get it to work. I tried getting mytunes but I still haven't got anything in my iPod. I tried using the names mp3 and m4a. Any help would be appreciated? Any better way then iFile I am up for too? Thanks in advance guys

2. Intell macrumors P6

Intell

If by iPod you mean the iPod app, then I think the only way is by syncing the files over with iTunes.

3. LoLife thread starter macrumors regular

Man that sucks because I don't have the latest version of iTunes because the software on my mac is too old, my other one got stolen:mad:. Haven't sync my i4 yet to a computer. So thats the only way or does anyone know of any other options? Guess I'm gonna have to break down and buy the software to update my mac. Unless anyone has an updated version they would be willing to give me :D

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

so your looking for somebody else that bought the program to give it too you? I don't think that's gonna happen! leopard is $29 for the love of god! :rolleyes:

5. Riley2323 macrumors member

It sounds like mewseek will be able to do what you want. You will need to be patient though....mewseek should be updated by September.

6. quietstormSD macrumors 6502a

quietstormSD

he/she could have a powerpc mac and unable to upgrade