Does anyone know if there's a way to automatically add lyrics into iTunes?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by WillJS, Aug 7, 2008.

1. WillJS macrumors 65816

WillJS

I read about a widget called pearlLyrics.. but it got shut down. Any way that would add lyrics into the iTunes information tab would be awesome. I could do it manually, but something that does it automatically like PearlLyrics did would be awesome. :eek:

2. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I use Harmonic. It's pretty good. Not perfect, but better than the others I've tried.

3. MacGeek7 macrumors 6502a

MacGeek7

Yeah, I use the same one and the few times that it doesn't work a simple Google of the song will get me the lyrics

4. eRondeau macrumors 6502a

eRondeau

PearlLyrics works great -- if you can find it. Thank the bullies at the RIAA for ruining something as simple as copying text from one website, to iTunes. :mad:

5. WillJS thread starter macrumors 65816

WillJS

Where could I get a copy of that. :confused: ;)

Thanks for the Harmonic suggestion, trying it now. :)

6. WillJS thread starter macrumors 65816

WillJS

By the way, Harmonic worked absolutely perfectly. It even had the tools right there if it didn't know a song lyric, to google the song name + lyrics. All you had to do was highlight it and copy it and then paste it right there with a button on the widget. Loaded lyrics fast too, I'd stay on the song just long enough to see if the lyrics loaded on the widget, if they did they were in iTunes, too. Out of around 350 songs I added lyrics to, I had to do 52 manually. Thanks for the suggestion. :)

7. Ntombi macrumors 68030

Ntombi

I'm glad we could help. I went through three before I found Harmonic. No need for anyone else to bother.

And I also appreciate when people update their threads, so thanks for that too. :cool: