Does anyone know what app this is?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by liptonlover, Oct 23, 2008.

1. liptonlover macrumors 6502a

I found an interesting game a while back, but I didn't buy it because the reviews weren't good enough. But, having played a game just like it, I figured I'd check it out again now because it may have been updated. The problem is, I can't remember what it's called and I've been combing the store but I can't find it anywhere! Here's what I remember about it.

I'm 99.9% sure it's not free... if it was I would have downloaded it.

If you've owned a palm, you may have played the game space trader. If not, here's some screenshots of it because the game looked like it was just like space trader.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The second image is the most likely you'll recognize, one of the screenshots for the iphone version was that type of screen, which is what I had first recognized. Can anyone help?
    Thanks, Nate

2. liptonlover thread starter macrumors 6502a

lol thanks but no. I have galcon, which btw is an awesome game multiplayer.

3. trin macrumors newbie

I think the game you are referring to is autonomous by pixio. Its like a space trader type game. I havent played it but from your description, i think that is what you are asking about.

-trin

4. spyker3292 macrumors 65816

5. Randman macrumors 65816

Randman

It is Autonomous. I deleted it awhile ago. And unless there were major changes, I'd avoid it as it was a very poor knock off of Space Trader.

6. liptonlover thread starter macrumors 6502a

Thanks... yeah I think I'll wait on that for a bit. I'm really disappointed though, space trader was so much fun on the palm. Hopefully the dev will fix it up.