Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
It's hard to say. Apple typically receives shipment on a daily basis. I don't think they receive shipments on a Sunday. When they receive shipments, they usually update the website for in-stock. It updates throughout the day. As far as I know, Apple Store set aside for walk-ins and have some set for online order in-store pick up. So just because apple.com shows that it's unavailable for pick up doesn't necessarily mean they are out of stock. So check the apple store to see if they have them.

vengapat9

macrumors member
Original poster
Oct 16, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
I just saw a gold and blue 256 max pop up but only lasted for a few minutes. Hopefully a black one pops up soon?

BigMcGuire

Cancelled
Jan 10, 2012
It seems random. I haven’t seen a proper restock since launch day morning but I see some pros popping up here and there. Haven’t seen any pro maxes near me which is what I’m looking for as well.
Here in California where I am, I see a lot of 13 Pros but absolutely no 13 Pro Maxes at any of the near stores.

I see Apple updated their site to make you type in your zip code now. My guess is the sites are being slammed with in stock requests.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.