Does anyone know when 3.0 beta 6 will be released?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Woomy123, May 13, 2009.

1. Woomy123 macrumors regular

i have read on some websites that apple are following an order releasing beta every 2 weeks but the last beta that came out was just 6 days after beta 4, so what now when will the next one be released?:apple:

2. Ivan P macrumors 68030

Ivan P

No one knows apart from Apple. And Apple employees aren't allowed to post about their products...in fact, theyre forbidden from even signing up at a message board.

3. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

People just assumed it would be a bi-weekly release, Apple will release the next beta whenever they feel like it, but definitely before the current one expires.

4. cal6n macrumors 68000

cal6n

Fixed that for you...

5. jason72780 macrumors regular

Yea. I remember being locked out of my phone for a few days when one of the 2.0 betas expired before a new one had come out.

6. garethjs macrumors 6502a

There are a lot more "developers" trying out 3.0 on their iphones right now so I don't think apple is going to make that mistake again.

Beta 5 didn't fix any of the issues I found in beta 4 and as some one mentioned might have just been released to limit thethering.

In any case beta 4 expires 29th of May. So I'm betting new beta next week tuesday.

Don't expect any new features though. Its all bug fixes from this point on.