Does anyone know where I can find a 2 day beard trimmer?

Hieveryone

macrumors 601
Original poster
Apr 11, 2014
USA
I used to have one by conair but now it broke. I don't think conair sells it anymore. I've looked on amazon and cannot specifically find something for a 2 day shave

Thanks

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
Pale blue comma
I started by googling for the obvious: 2 day beard trimmer.

Based on the results, I refined it to: stubble trimmer.

The top results were typically reviews or "best" lists.

FWIW, I also googled for conair beard trimmer, which did produce results. Can't say if they match your current broken model, since you didn't specify what it was.

The search suggestions included "conair beard trimmer parts", so maybe there's something there you're willing to do.

This is all pretty elementary for Search Engine skills.

Last edited:

AngerDanger

macrumors 601
Dec 9, 2008
I started by googling for the obvious: 2 day beard trimmer.

Based on the results, I refined it to: stubble trimmer.

The top results were typically reviews or "best" lists.

FWIW, I also googled for conair beard trimmer, which did produce results. Can't say if they match your current broken model, since you didn't specify what it was.

The search suggestions included "conair beard trimmer parts", so maybe there's something there you're willing to do.

This is all pretty elementary for Search Engine skills.
Dude, I gotta say, that's brilliant! Your strategy sounds so much faster!

I started by searching for proof 9/11 was an inside job.

The top results were filled with ramblings mentioning the illuminati, so I did a search for that but misspelled it illumiati. Turns out, even the spelling of "illuminati" is disputed—some claim it's all special effects!

One of the top image results took me to a Reddit page called r/ConspiracyMemes which had a sidebar linking to r/justneckbeardthings.

There, I saw an ad for the WAHL Total Beard Lithium Ion Trimmer, a robust trimmer with glowing reviews!~

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
Pale blue comma
Dude, I gotta say, that's brilliant! Your strategy sounds so much faster!
There, I saw an ad for the WAHL Total Beard Lithium Ion Trimmer, a robust trimmer with glowing reviews!~
Everyone knows you need a special tool to trim lithium ions. Just watch any Star Trek episode and you'll learn about lithium (which they call dilithium because it sounds cooler, but it's really the same).

niji

Contributor
Feb 9, 2003
tokyo
we could always hope that guys who use this, and girls who like guys who use this, are both given free tickets to a concert at some arena, and then the Caretaker sends the whole thing to the Delta quadrant.
what a reality tv series, a la surviver, that would be. not.

flyfish29

macrumors 68020
Feb 4, 2003
New HAMpshire
I used to have one by conair but now it broke. I don't think conair sells it anymore. I've looked on amazon and cannot specifically find something for a 2 day shave

Thanks
$20 for a fantastic bear trimmer: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01MSHQ5IQ/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1

Has all sorts of attachments like Ray gun, ear piercing, and sinus rinse flusher~ or perhaps just enough hair attachments to take care of any place you want to shave!

3 Beard guards
For comfortable trimming of any beard style. The reinforced design prevents bending and buckling for even results every time.

Stubble guard
For creating an even, stubbled look with ease.

chown33

Staff member
Aug 9, 2009
Pale blue comma