Does anyone know where I can find this case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Kenzembo1, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Kenzembo1 macrumors 6502

Hi,

One of my co-workers has a case for his iPhone that I really admire...it looks very similar to the Incipio Feather case in that it's very thin with a matte-like texture. It was also a one piece case that I assume is installed like the feather as well. The big draw was that it had a cut-out (or outline) for the Apple logo (if I recall correctly, it was in the shape of the Apple logo itself, not a a circle like the Seidio cases). It was a sonic-blue color.

Any help finding this case would be greatly appreciated! :D

2. Kenzembo1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for! Has anyone tried this case? I know there is a dispute about the cut-out of the back collecting dust, etc. but I plan on getting a BSE simple back to go with it. Any thoughts?

3. cubbie5150 macrumors 6502a

cubbie5150

Thanks for posting this...looks very interesting. I ended up canceling my Griffin reveal order (was taking too damn long, and that gave me time to research the case more). This one looks right up my ally assuming build quality is up to snuff..

4. Kenzembo1 thread starter macrumors 6502

Well, it looked really good on my co-workers iphone...he had the electric blue case on his white iphone and I have to say it looked pretty sharp! I have the black iphone and I'm thinking about getting this case in either black or the light grey color. I like the case because it has a matte finish and is very slim (like the Incipio feather)...also, the cut-out logo doesn't take away from the ascetics of the device and is a nice touch. The only downside I can see is that if you're clumsy or have a tendency of dropping your phone a lot then it's probably not adequate enough protection as it's more catered to someone looking for a more 'minimal' experience.

I think I just talked myself into buying it lol. I'll let you know how I like it.

5. lavinci macrumors 6502

Yes the matte feeling is very pleasing. I have a similar one, which is the air jacket.