Does Anyone Know Who Makes This?!?!???

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by yukon0013, Jul 22, 2007.

1. yukon0013 macrumors regular

yukon0013

Hi, i was recently looking on the sears canada website and i saw this pic of a desk.. and i was wondeirng if anyone knew who made this or where they would sell it?? .. Im sorry for how bad the pic is.. .. i also posted this in the pictures forum but i didnt kno how to move it here so i guess i have to repost it.

Attached Files:

2. Abstract macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Have you tried Sears?

Have you tried looking through their online store or through their catalogue? What about just emailing them?

3. Gymnut macrumors 68000

Gymnut

Turning up a blank here. Went to the Sears Canada site and saw the pic but it's not a desk that's actively carried by Sears, at least on their online catalog. Sauder's site doesn't bring up a match either so it's really anyone's guess. That pic does have an old MDD Powermac G4 so perhaps it's an older desk?

4. Leareth macrumors 68000

Leareth

Looks like the Staples.ca modern series to me.
    kinda.

5. yukon0013 thread starter macrumors regular

yukon0013

Yea.. i though it looked like some of the desks ive seen on staples website.. i looked throug all the desks on the website and no luck . i also emailed them throught he contact us button and they responded but it was nothing that would help.. just say to call a store.

6. synth3tik macrumors 68040

synth3tik

Likes like a Busch desk, a lot of companies seem to have the same exact thing though.