Does anyone know?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ortiz7983, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Ortiz7983 macrumors 6502

I checked my order status and it's in processeing mode. Says delivers 9/19. Does that date stay the same when it goes into shipping? And am I good on everything else? I've been charged for both the phones already since yesterday. I pre pre ordered through apple app on ipad.

2. lordofthereef macrumors G5

lordofthereef

AFAIK you aren't guaranteed for the date to stay the same. Chances are good that it will though. Obviously there are factors outside of Apple's control that could delay your product.

3. mpayne2k macrumors 6502a

mpayne2k

You could get lucky, there are always reports of people getting their newly released iPhones 1-2 days early due to delivery. :cool:

4. Ortiz7983 thread starter macrumors 6502

Would you happen to know when exactly it goes into shipping? Has anyone's order been pass the order? I ask because mine has been in processing order since Saturday. But I was charged for the phone's taxes 2 hours after pre orders started.

5. bmms8 macrumors 68020

Sir just relax and let it take its course. These phones don't take long to get to their buyer. No one has factual answers to your question. Just check your status daily.

6. iKraze macrumors newbie

Mine went to "preparing for dispatch" a few hours after pre-order, however I wouldn't worry that it's still processing, they have a hold on the money for your phone and it's also still showing delivery on launch day which looks good. What the site is showing might not be exactly what is happening with your phone atm, I wouldn't be surprised if it moved to "preparing to dispatch" within the next few hours.

7. Ortiz7983 thread starter macrumors 6502

Does anyone know?

Ok. Usually not them type of people that worry about this ****. Just for some ****ing reason, this launch, and this new iphone 6+ has me ****ing excited man. I'm even going to go directly to ups or fedex to pick it up from there instead of waiting for it to be delivered to my doorstep. Lol

8. karmatourer macrumors 6502a

karmatourer

For the 5, I was able to track all the stops within & from China.

----------

So,are you excited?