Does anyone use 12.9 almost exclusively with SKB?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thadoggfather, May 21, 2016.

1. thadoggfather Suspended

thadoggfather

I found the touch screen kind of cumbersome to deal with after a few weeks in my hand, but I really like the SKB anyways

2. dsampley macrumors regular

dsampley

I have found that the Smart Keyboard works well for me on a full time basis. I like the angle the iPad sits at when using the Smart Keyboard.

3. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

sjleworthy

4. sracer macrumors 603

sracer

As much as I enjoy the ASK and is my favorite keyboard, my answer is: No. I don't always use the ASK. If I did, then I would wonder why I didn't simply go with a Macbook.

During the work day, I use the iPP w/ASK. When I return home, I pop off the ASK and put on the SmartCover. It goes from doing "serious" work to become a "leisure" device. Although I have the Pencil, I don't use it as much as I would like because of the lack of a storage solution (to be addressed on Father's Day when I'll receive the Moxiware sleeve) :)

5. safetyobc macrumors 6502

safetyobc

I do. Just got the SKB last week from a fellow member here. LOVE IT! I don't use the IPP without it now.

6. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

Although I am very happy with the ASK, I do not use my 12.9" exclusively with it. I tend to go back and forth, even several times within the same session. This is why I really like the ease of attaching and detaching the ASK.

7. Meever macrumors 6502a

Laptop doesn't leave the house anymore. Really considering replacing the MBP for a desktop.

But almost exclusively for simple tasks. Light to medium writing and answering emails is great, but anything more complex and the whole thing falls apart.