Does anyone use 12.9 almost exclusively with SKB?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by thadoggfather, May 21, 2016.

1. thadoggfather macrumors G3

Oct 1, 2007
    I found the touch screen kind of cumbersome to deal with after a few weeks in my hand, but I really like the SKB anyways
  2. dsampley macrumors regular

Jul 2, 2007
    I have found that the Smart Keyboard works well for me on a full time basis. I like the angle the iPad sits at when using the Smart Keyboard.
  3. sjleworthy macrumors 65816

Dec 5, 2008
    Penarth, Wales, UK
  4. sracer macrumors 603

Apr 9, 2010
    Land of Bongos and Beatniks
    As much as I enjoy the ASK and is my favorite keyboard, my answer is: No. I don't always use the ASK. If I did, then I would wonder why I didn't simply go with a Macbook.

During the work day, I use the iPP w/ASK. When I return home, I pop off the ASK and put on the SmartCover. It goes from doing "serious" work to become a "leisure" device. Although I have the Pencil, I don't use it as much as I would like because of the lack of a storage solution (to be addressed on Father's Day when I'll receive the Moxiware sleeve) :)
  5. safetyobc macrumors 6502

Sep 6, 2007
    I do. Just got the SKB last week from a fellow member here. LOVE IT! I don't use the IPP without it now.
  6. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

Nov 6, 2012
    Although I am very happy with the ASK, I do not use my 12.9" exclusively with it. I tend to go back and forth, even several times within the same session. This is why I really like the ease of attaching and detaching the ASK.
  7. Meever macrumors 6502a

Jun 30, 2009
    Laptop doesn't leave the house anymore. Really considering replacing the MBP for a desktop.

But almost exclusively for simple tasks. Light to medium writing and answering emails is great, but anything more complex and the whole thing falls apart.