Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TH55

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Nov 5, 2011
When swiping up to close Safari, do you ever accidentally hit the Bookmark button? Then when you re-open Safari the little Bookmark menu is popped up? I hate this, I do it all the time.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012
When swiping up to close Safari, do you ever accidentally hit the Bookmark button? Then when you re-open Safari the little Bookmark menu is popped up? I hate this, I do it all the time.

Never have this happen to me. Are you using a case that covers the bottom of the screen?

that be me

macrumors 6502
Sep 12, 2013
Aside from the gestures used in Auxo2 I've never really used any multitasking gestures. I will say that I've accidentally closed the wrong window in the tabs view before with no way to get it back.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
nope, and just tried to replicate it and didn't bring the bookmarks up when re-opening. You might be unconsciously pressing to swipe up before double clicking home.

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
What do you mean double clicking home?

Um I noticed you might be referring to the tweak "multitaskingestures" which doesn't contain a space between the words. If so then I don't use it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.