Does anyone use Rapidweaver? I have a problem with Blocks...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by jonnysods, Apr 4, 2009.

1. jonnysods macrumors 601

jonnysods

Hello, I’m wondering if you can help me with an issue I am facing while using the latest version of blocks.

The Blocks plugin is not giving me WYSIWYG behaviour when I am using it in RW. If you look at the attachments RW edit 1 & 2, you will se that when I put in blocks of text or images, I have to place them lower on the page than where they are supposed to go. If I line them up with the other blocks when I am in edit mode, when I go to preview mode they are in a completely different place. I’m not sure if this is a glitch or there is something I am doing wrong?

When I export the site, and look it up in Safari for Mac it looks fine, as you can see by the attachments, which I have placed for comparison. In Firefox for Mac it looks fine.

When I go into Internet Explorer 7, you can see that the blocks have moved quite significantly. Even in Firefox for windows there are slight movements in some of the blocks.

Can you please help me? This is quite a serious issue for me as of course the site must display well in all browsers. The web address is http://www.beaverbarrier.ca, and the page I am working on is ‘untitled page 2’.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. jonnysods thread starter macrumors 601

jonnysods

Here are 2 more IE7 attachments

Attached Files: