Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tweeam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
Thanks again everyone! (SFStateStudent, Rayfire, Branskins, Sergiuria, MST)

SFState - I LOVE your school, visited once 2 years ago and yall have a really cool administration who are definitely focused on gettin things done there, it's cool you go there

Rayfire - glad you enjoyed the phrases up top, tried to do something different :) thanks again!

Tweeam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
i love this site ... such a kewl mix of people from all over :) thanks everyone!

fireshot91

macrumors 601
Jul 31, 2008
Northern VA
By the way..I didn't like the highest level of education one. I mean what if you're currently in High School and don't plan to drop out? yupp, that's me!

Tweeam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
i thought i put an option for all 4 years of high school, it's really just where you're at in education ... target marketing for later on i suppose (i have to take demographics) ... so if it's an overwhelming majority of people in their 3rd year of high school, that's who i would need to focus on

hope it isn't written in an offensive way, if so then let me know and i'll try and reword future surveys

and yup, would LIKE to make a local search app :)

just doing the background research on proving whether or not there is a need

DenniZ

macrumors 6502a
Oct 5, 2007
Liverpool, UK
Good luck, I would personally just do a quick app, see if it sells then if there is enough demand improve. Although this entirely depends on if your market research gives you enough confidence.

SFStateStudent

macrumors 604
Aug 28, 2007
San Francisco California, USA
Thanks again everyone! (SFStateStudent, Rayfire, Branskins, Sergiuria, MST) SFState - I LOVE your school, visited once 2 years ago and yall have a really cool administration who are definitely focused on gettin things done there, it's cool you go there
Thanks, Graduate School has been pretty cool at SFSU; one of the nicest campuses in all of California...

Tweeam

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 25, 2008
thanks DenniZ! if I don't get funding then i'll do it with friends out of pocket, probably like you said :)

and yeah, if i end up doing grad school later SFSU will definitely be in my top 5!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.