Does apple deliver to PMB?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by elorti97, Oct 12, 2014.

1. elorti97 macrumors newbie

Hello to all, i have a question, since i live in México I want to buy the iPhone 6 from apple and get it delivered to a Personal Mail Box (PMB) that i have on laredo, i have been looking at questions and some say that apple doesnt deliver to P.O box and also not to PMB but others say they do, I cant go to San Antonio this year (the nearest place in the US with an apple store) so i cant buy it on person, i want the unlocked t-mobile one, so what should i do? Can i order it to deliver on my PMB or they will return it?

2. maflynn Moderator

maflynn

Staff Member

I'd say generally if you're using a service to forward an iPhone from the US to an international address, I'd say that apple typically flags these and cancels an order.

if the PMB is more along the lines of a PO box in a Post Office, then they may - it depends on the carrier they choose.

Are you looking to have the iPhone delivered internationally?

3. elorti97 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks maflynn i just want the iphone to be delivered to my PMB which is this http://mailboxlaredo.com/ and then i can go to laredo to get it and bring it by myself into mexico, i dont plan international shipping