Does apple do EIP with t-mobile?

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
Do they do EIP plans with t-mobile in the store? They don't online but when I was checking out a phone the iPad with the info the fine print says something about EIP.

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
No. EIP can only be used at T-Mobile stores and on the T-Mobile website.

Ah thanks that is what I figured but noticed the fine print at an Apple Store so it confused me. Why even mention it in the store then ? They also said something like you can get it with$0 down with AT&T next, sprint easy pay or t-mobile eip which is why I read the fine print

deeddawg

macrumors G3
Jun 14, 2010
US
If you were in the store why didn't you ask someone there? Perhaps just didn't think about it I guess.

My recommendation: call your local store and ask. I think you have to say "manager" to the automated system to actually reach the store instead of hitting the national call center.

Closingracer

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Jul 13, 2010
If you were in the store why didn't you ask someone there? Perhaps just didn't think about it I guess.

My recommendation: call your local store and ask. I think you have to say "manager" to the automated system to actually reach the store instead of hitting the national call center.

Oh I was buying a 2 meter cable for my iPad and asked if they had any in stock and he said no. After I was looking at the plus for a bit and noticed it. Didn't think of asking because he said they were sold out

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.