Does apple do EIP with t-mobile?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Closingracer, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Closingracer macrumors 68020

Do they do EIP plans with t-mobile in the store? They don't online but when I was checking out a phone the iPad with the info the fine print says something about EIP.

2. dcharleyultra macrumors 6502

3. Closingracer thread starter macrumors 68020

Typical fine print stuff about eip in general and how if you cancel you have to pay in full and etc. since I saw that I thought maybe they do eip in stores ?

4. CEmajr macrumors 601

No. EIP can only be used at T-Mobile stores and on the T-Mobile website.

5. Closingracer thread starter macrumors 68020

Ah thanks that is what I figured but noticed the fine print at an Apple Store so it confused me. Why even mention it in the store then ? They also said something like you can get it with$0 down with AT&T next, sprint easy pay or t-mobile eip which is why I read the fine print

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

If you were in the store why didn't you ask someone there? Perhaps just didn't think about it I guess.

My recommendation: call your local store and ask. I think you have to say "manager" to the automated system to actually reach the store instead of hitting the national call center.

7. Closingracer thread starter macrumors 68020

Oh I was buying a 2 meter cable for my iPad and asked if they had any in stock and he said no. After I was looking at the plus for a bit and noticed it. Didn't think of asking because he said they were sold out