Does Apple keep tab...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Brian1220, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Brian1220 macrumors newbie

On appointments, like say I made an appointment at one place and want to go to another one for another opinion. Would they know that I was at the other one???

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Apple doesn't care where your meetings are, but they could certainly find out. As could your cell phone carrier.

3. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

4. Brian1220 thread starter macrumors newbie

Alright then lol, let me get your guys help with some wording then lol...

Background story: IPhone 4 won't charge at all tried everything literally lol...

I went to one Apple store the other day and she tried cleaning it and even seeing if it was a battery issue, but since there was physical damage that I had to pay 150 dollars... Well I am going to another Apple store today because its actually closer and its a mall so I can do other stuff I need to get done lol...

How should I word it when I am making the appointment???

Thanks for the help...

5. charlieegan3 macrumors 68020

charlieegan3

What level of physical damage are we talking? I think you will have to pay the 150.

6. Brian1220 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah, it has a crack towards the bottom right of it, the Tech said that I had to pay the 150... I am going to the other Apple store today because it is actually closer and I hope that they believe me lol...