does bestbuy carry otterbox early?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by mistax, Sep 18, 2012.

1. mistax macrumors member

i might want to go to bestbuy to pick one up soon since they might have more colors than amazon.

2. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I don't see them on the website yet. Maybe they will be in on Friday.

3. Laimbeersux macrumors 6502

My local Best Buy had nothing iPhone 5 related when I was there yesterday...that and the wonderful sales people didn't say a thing to me as I was looking all over the cell phone accessory section even though I was there for a good 10 minutes.

4. TWO2SEVEN macrumors 68040

TWO2SEVEN

I always get hounded by the employees, until I need something haha.

When I went to buy my first iPad I waited around for 15 minutes while many of them ignored me. :)

5. robdam1001 macrumors 6502a

My local BB said all ip5 related items will be available for sale on Friday but they had a ton of them in the stock room, ready to go.

6. dfnj123 macrumors 6502

Not sure about Best Buy, but last year Radioshack had 4S branded Otterboxes at launch... hope that helps

7. mac-mania macrumors member

Some stores don't really follow policy but as a PSA Best Buy's company guidelines are that they can sell anything for the iPhone 5 that isnt specifically made by Apple prior to launch. They may not be on the floor but they can sell you Zagg shields, cases, etc prior to the launch. Just no Lightning cables or the like.

Regards