Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
BB value my X 400$ so if i buy 11 pro 999$ i only pay cash 600 more to even total amount right ???

do they do that way or they pay gift card ? either gift card can i use it to pay again new iphone i want and just pay 600 more to catch enough full amount ,

thanks @@@

Ctg44

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2012
They gave me mine in a gift card but I used it as a down payment to a new phone. Not sure if you could take straight cash homie

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
so can i use that gift card to pay back an iphone i buy ???0

titrau

Suspended
Original poster
Aug 16, 2017
i want pay full like this

bring my iphone x trade in and they subtract 400$ with that phone then i pay 700 left my pocket cash right ???

full pay without line add or upgrade or new customer

Waterman316

macrumors 6502a
Apr 1, 2018

bring my iphone x trade in and they subtract 400$ with that phone then i pay 700 left my pocket cash right ???

essentially. They will load a gift card first. Then when you ring up you pay with the gift card. Then pay the remaining balance cash credit card whatever.
[automerge]1569117871[/automerge]

Although now that I’m thinking about it check with it first. I know a couple years ago Best Buy was charging $100 more than the actual cost of the phone (I.e iPhone pro max is 1099, they would be charging 1199 for it) if it was paid in full and not on a carrier upgrade plan. Not quite sure if they kept up with it or not. I try to avoid Best Buy for phones because they always screw my plan up (and everyone I know who ever went there for a new phone).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.