Does iFrogz Luxe Lean in Gunmetal have flash problems?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by techguy40, Jul 10, 2010.

1. techguy40 macrumors regular

Does the iFrogz Luxe Lean in Gunmetal case for the iphone 4 have flash problems?

2. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

Yes, both the gunmetal and green exhibit the flash problem.

3. thepsychopinkie macrumors member

I got a pink one

I have the Pink one, and I haven't noticed any flash issues yet. But over all I really like this case. It is very slim, and I don't have to worry about the death grip issue, not that I have noticed or experienced it. Plus it looks really cool, with the cut outs on the sides and having very small logos makes me happy too. I feel, if I'm gonna advertise for something I should get paid, or at least really believe in the product. But over all I would recommend it to friends, especially since it doesn't interfere with my Zagg IS, I was using a Body Glove case with a clear back and black rubber sides before and it kept peeling up my screen protector. This Luxe Lean doesn't do that, and thats good enough for me.

4. BearsFan34 macrumors regular

BearsFan34

Just to even out the opinion:

No.

I have the Luxe Lean Gunmetal, wife has the Green. We've run tests, there are no discernible "flash issues" in the pictures we've taken.

My wife bought the Green Luxe Lean; after having it for a week, I decided to dive in and get the Gunmetal. Am not sorry. I still have a black Apple Bumper, but I'll be using the iFrogz case almost exclusively.

YMMV, but in the amateur tests I/we have done, we're not seeing any camera flash issues. The case is quite solid, and feels good.

5. huskerchad macrumors regular

Bear, you mean NO discernible flash issues, right?

6. BearsFan34 macrumors regular

BearsFan34

L-O-L!!!

Apparently my proofreading skills are abysmal. FAIL!

Thanks, will correct the post.

7. MotleyGrrl macrumors 6502

MotleyGrrl

I have the pink one and I didnt think I had any flash issues... but recently I took a picture in a realllly dark room and I could see the pink haze. I did the sharpe trick on the inside and around the edge and now it's fine.

8. artofdesign macrumors member

Yes it does. I have it and can see the issue. Its about half as bad as the other cases I've seen.

9. Fant macrumors regular

I have the luxe lean green ... how do i test for the flash issue?

10. chanerz macrumors 6502a

any pic of the body glove case with the iphone?

11. DeePeezy macrumors member

I have the gunmental and it does have flash problems. I have pics that make it clear as night and day. Ifrogz claims that a replacement program will be available soon.

12. ocdavidz33 macrumors newbie

^^ really? They are going to replace our cases for the flash issue! can someone provide me a link to this?

13. chris2980 macrumors newbie

I emailed them about the flash issue and they told me when the updated model is ready they would give me a code to order the updated case off their website for free. Originally they told me I would have to send in my current case to get the updated model. I guess I'll wait and see.