Does iLock work with iOS5?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shakeman0, Nov 1, 2011.

1. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

Hello,

I just updated to jailbroken iOS5. Does anyone know if iLock (the app that lets you draw a pattern to unlock kind of like Android) works on iOS5?

Thanks,

2. heisenberg123 macrumors 603

heisenberg123

3. shakeman0 thread starter macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

4. brayhite macrumors 6502a

iLock isn't on that list, nor does it work. When you try to install it from Cydia, it reboots into Safe Mode, and never leaves it (after restarting) until you uninstall it from Cydia. In the meantime, any suggested alternatives? I bought iLock on 4.3.x so I didn't exactly waste money, but I'd like to modify my lockscreen until iLock works again.

5. brayhite macrumors 6502a

Sorry to bump this, but I'm again trying to find custom sliders and other ways to unlock the iPhone outside of activator settings. Any sources of customer sliders? I really like the minimal one where it's a line with a steel button that you slide along the bottom, but no idea where to find it.

I'd prefer to theme it without winterboard, but will use WB if I have to.

6. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Stride is extremely high quality, well polished and very slick. Check it out as an alternative to the traditional slide to unlock.

7. DerekRod macrumors 6502a

DerekRod

8. brayhite macrumors 6502a

I purchased this and love the idea. However, how do I keep it from conflicting with Lockinfo?

Ideally, I'd like top have Lockinfo showing when I wake the phone, and have to tap something to bring up the Draw prompt. Is this possible?

9. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

I'll double check later. I'm a heavy lockinfo user but when I saw Stride come out i thought it was so slick I had to have it. I purchased it but didn't install it yet for various reasons. I'll less with it later and let you know what I find. I do know for a fact it's compatible with lockinfo and intelliacreenx.

I believe you slide to unlock on the lockinfo lockscreen, and then lockinfo disappears and stride appears. No?

10. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

In the stride settings, turn off the "Skip Slide To Unlock" and it'll put lockinfo on the screen and everything will look normal. Then whe you slide to unlock, that's when stride will appear. Hope this helps!